Huaian Guangfa Quartz Glass Co., Ltd
Contact: Gao Guang
Mobile: 15345174444 Wang Jingli: 15195509351
Address: Huai'an City, Jiangsu Province, Hongze County Zhuba Street 205 State Road 1127 km east side
Under normal pressure, the quartz crystal with the temperature difference of five different nature of the variants, namely:
(1) α quartz, its temperature is below 573 ℃ when the steady state, that is, we usually use the piezoelectric quartz crystal.
(2) β quartz, α quartz heating over 573 ℃, that is converted to β quartz, it is 573 ℃ ~ 870 ℃ between the steady state, but this time there is no piezoelectric effect, can not be used as piezoelectric element Device.
(3) phosphorus quartz, when the β-quartz heating more than 870 ℃, β quartz into phosphorus quartz, it is between 870 ℃ ~ 1470 ℃ steady state.
(4) square quartz, when the phosphorus quartz heating more than 1470 ℃, the phosphorus quartz into square quartz, it is between 1470 ℃ ~ 1710 ℃ stable
(5) quartz glass, when the other side of the quartz heating more than 1710 ℃ and after the beginning of melting, melting quartz, the temperature can not be reduced
Five forms can be found in the following formula:
573 ° C 870 ° C 1470 ° C 1710 ° C
Α quartz → β quartz → phosphorus quartz → square quartz → quartz glass
It can be seen that the critical temperature of α-quartz is 573 ° C. If this temperature is exceeded, it will lose the piezoelectric effect, which is the problem that we must pay great attention to in the process.